Back to Journals » Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications
Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications
This is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research, reviews, hypothesis formation, commentaries, technology reviews and short reports in established and emerging concepts in stem cell research.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the (COPE).
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Stem Cells Cloning)
- Embase, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- : The Open Access Initiative