Back to Journals » Nature and Science of Sleep
Nature and Science of Sleep
An international, peer-reviewed, open access journal covering all aspects of sleep science and sleep medicine, including the neurophysiology and functions of sleep, the genetics of sleep, sleep and society, biological rhythms, dreaming, sleep disorders and therapy, and strategies to optimize healthy sleep.
For specific topics covered in the journal please see the Aims and Scope.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the (COPE).
Journal Impact Factor: 4.375
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Current Contents -Clinical Medicine
- and PubMed Central (Nat Sci Sleep)
- Scopus, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- - The Open Access Initiative