Back to Journals » Nanotechnology, Science and Applications
Nanotechnology, Science and Applications
An international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that focuses on the science of nanotechnology in a wide range of industrial and academic applications.
To see the full Aims and Scope of the journal please .
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the (COPE).
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Nanotechnol Sci Appl)
- Embase, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- - The Open Access Initiative