Back to Journals » Local and Regional Anesthesia
Local and Regional Anesthesia
An international, peer-reviewed, open access journal publishing on the development, pharmacology, delivery, targeting, and clinical use of local and regional anesthetics and analgesics. Ambulatory anesthesia, administration techniques, formulation studies, innovative developments, and safety are also topics of particular interest.
The journal welcomes papers covering original research, basic science, clinical studies, reviews & evaluations, guidelines, expert opinion and commentary, case reports and extended reports.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the (COPE).
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- and PubMed Central (Local Reg Anesth)
- Embase, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- - The Open Access Initiative