Back to Journals » Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
The Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal.
The journal welcomes original research manuscripts, reviews, clinical trial reports, expert opinions and commentaries relating to all aspects of HCC, spanning from basic laboratory research through to clinical and translational research.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the (COPE).
Journal Impact Factor: 4.655
- and PubMed Central (J Hepatocell Carcinoma)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch®)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Current Contents®/Life Sciences
- Embase, from 2018 (Correct as at September 10, 2018)
- : The Open Access Initiative