Back to Journals » International Journal of Women's Health
International Journal of Women's Health
An international, peer-reviewed, open access, online journal, publishing original research, reports, editorials, reviews and commentaries on all aspects of women's healthcare including gynecology, obstetrics, and breast cancer.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the (COPE).
Journal Impact Factor: Pending (expected to be released mid 2021)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- and PubMed Central (Int J Womens Health)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
- Current Contents®/Clinical Medicine (Reproductive Medicine)
- Embase, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- - The Open Access Initiative