Back to Journals » International Journal of Nephrology and Renovascular Disease
International Journal of Nephrology and Renovascular Disease
An international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal focusing on the pathophysiology of the kidney and vascular supply. Epidemiology, screening, diagnosis, and treatment interventions are covered as well as basic science, biochemical and immunological studies.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the (COPE).
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- and PubMed Central (Int J Nephrol Renovasc Dis)
- Embase, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- - The Open Access Initiative