Back to Journals » Hypoxia
Hypoxia is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that aims to improve understanding of the biological response to hypoxia. The journal will publish original research articles, reviews, methodological advances, clinical studies, and expert opinions that identify developments in the regulation of the physiological and pathological responses to hypoxia and in the therapeutic targeting of hypoxia-responsive pathways. Advances in targeting the hypoxic response will be identified in a wide variety of pathological conditions characterised by hypoxia including ischemic disorders, inflammation and cancer.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the (COPE).
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- and (Hypoxia (Auckl))
- : The Open Access Initiative
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advances and Applications in Bioinformatics and Chemistry
- International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Journal of Asthma and Allergy
- Journal of Inflammation Research
- Lung Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Metalloproteinases In Medicine
- Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications
- Veterinary Medicine: Research and Reports