Back to Journals » Clinical Audit
An international, peer reviewed, open access journal focusing on the processes and outcomes of clinical audit in any area of health care. All aspects of patient care are addressed within the journal, and practitioners from all disciplines are invited to submit their work.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the (COPE).
- - The Open Access Initiative
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- Drug, Healthcare and Patient Safety
- Patient Preference and Adherence
- Patient Related Outcome Measures
- Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Psychology Research and Behavior Management
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management
- Vascular Health and Risk Management