Back to Journals » Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy
Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy
Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy is an international, peer reviewed, open access journal focusing on breast cancer, basic and translational research, clinical trials and treatment. The latter includes outcome studies that incorporate preventative and integrated treatment strategies for enhanced survival, and quality of life for cancer patients.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the (COPE).
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Breast Cancer (Dove Med Press))
- Embase, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- - The Open Access Initiative